Fun Cat Quiz: What Cat Type Do You Have?
Is your cat a creepy treacherous bastard, or are they the sweetest piece of fluff in the world? Take our fun cat quiz to find out! Philosopher, terminator, sugar puff, or stalker? What type of cat do you really have?
1. Your cat is staring out the window. What are they thinking?
2. Someone’s knocking at the door. What does your cat do?
3. You hear your cat hissing out of the blue. What does it mean?
4. If your cat stands on two legs, what are they trying to communicate?
5. Cat hiccups can have different causes. Which one is more likely for your cat?
6. What is the best way to deal with your angry kitten?
7. Does your furry friend get cat zoomies?
8. What is the most plausible reason for your cat losing their voice?
9. What is your cat’s reaction to a belly rub?
10. Hanging around other fellow humans - yay or nay?
11. What is your cat’s relationship to toys?
12. If your cat were a humin, what kind of movies would they watch?
13. How does your cat feel about personal space?
14. What is your cat’s preferred activity?
15. How does your cat usually greet you when you come home at the end of a long day?
If you took the cat quiz and learned what type of cat you truly have, feel free to share the results with your friends! Better yet, why don’t you challenge them to take the same fun cat quiz and have the revelation of their lives as well?
In the (unlikely) case you reached this page without having a cat yet, you are in luck. You may not know what type of cat fits best your personality, behaviors, and budget – although there are some pretty expensive cat breeds that are pure heartthrobs – we have a suggestion for you. The MagiQuiz “What Breed of Cat Should You Get” is a fun quiz that will put you on the right path in choosing an adorable purr pet.
Cat owners know these adorable (yet sneaky) felines can change their lives and teach cats crucial life lessons for the ages, so, as per usual, we have to warn you that having a cat is not an easy feat. It needs all your love and attention, your dedication, and your spare time. In case she wants to spend time with you, which is not always the case.
What Type of Cat Do You Want?
Anyhow, let us know in the comment section below what type of cat you appear to have according to the cat quiz and what cat you would like to have given the chance. We encourage adoption, clearly, but if you want to go for a breed cat, here are some good places to start your search:
- Check out our rundown of rare cat breeds you probably never heard about before if you want a touch of originality in your new life as cat parent;
- See some hairless cat varieties if wonderful & weird is what you are looking for in a cat and in life;
- Check out some of the cutest hypoallergenic cat breeds if cat hair was the only reason that prevented you to get a cat until now.
Until next time, don’t forget to share your results with us and your cat-loving friends and fellow cat parents and have some fun together!
Hi, I’m Andrea and I’m a writer, editor, geek, couch potato, and most importantly, animal lover. I have been proudly owned by my two cats, Sherlock and Smokey, for 2 years, and I am by no means ashamed to admit I am a crazy-cat-lady-to-be. How did my love for animals start, you ask?Read more »
3 thoughts on “Cat Quiz: What Cat Type Do You Have? Funny Cat Quiz Questions”
I got terminator and honestly it’s not lying except the fact that I couldn’t even walk properly I had to carry him cause all he would do is rub up on my legs or anything even if he had to climb he even once just jumped on my shoulder to rub up on me and other than that reason I think he had separation anxiety I didn’t realize till now when I was forced to give him away he’s like a dog though ‘if I’m in a fight don’t mess with me unless you want hurt’ people overreact it didn’t hurt before I finally got the ‘we’re family now’ relationship fixed we had a love hate relationship 2 years of a cat being overly smothered and me getting scratched and bit
I don’t have a cat, but I took this quiz to see what cat I would get in the future. I wanted a black cat, but I got a philosopher cat.